To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 12:04 AM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Error while restarting qmail

That's the safe way. ;)

Has anyone who is running dovecot IMAP and POP3 remove the courier-authlib-toaster package? Would someone like to try it to see if anything breaks? (Please don't try this on a production host)

Amit Dalia wrote:
Hi Eric,

I'm using Dovecot. And I prefer touch /var/qmail/supervise/authlib/down.

Regards,

Amit

At Wednesday, 23-06-2010 on 1:56 Eric Shubert wrote:

    Which did you choose to do?

    qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com

-- -Eric 'shubes'