Richard Baxant wrote:
Eric is correct, I am NOT trying to put POSTFIX on my QMT box but on my web server box.

BTW Eric, I had your setup work only once and then for some reason it does not send now. Serves me right for fiddling with it before bed last night.

I am trying to get my logwatch reports. I do a "logwatch --range yesterday" it executes but no errors and no email sent?

I'm guessing, something to do with how you're running logwatch.
Use the mail command for easy testing of outbound messages from the host:
# mail -s "the subject" myacco...@mydomain.com
type in some text for the message body
.

The solo period ends the command, and the message is on its way.