Hi All,

I have successfully installed qmailtoaster latest version and all the module
of qmailtoaster are running fine. But I am facing problem while running
./scrips/setup.php file during installation of horde groupware webmail

Please find below steps which I followed during running of setup.php

[r...@spd scripts]# ./setup.php

Horde Groupware Webmail Edition Configuration Menu

    (0) Exit

    (1) Configure database settings

    (2) Create database or tables

    (3) Configure administrator settings

    (4) Update PEAR for a new or changed location

    (5) Update from an older Horde Groupware Webmail Edition version

Type your choice: 1

What database backend should we use? [false]

Type your choice: mysql

Request persistent connections? [0]

    (1) Yes

    (0) No

Type your choice: 0

Username to connect to the database as* [] root

Password to connect with [] password

How should we connect to the database? [unix]

    (unix) UNIX Sockets

    (tcp) TCP/IP

Type your choice: unix

Location of UNIX socket []  /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

Database name to use* [] horde

Internally used charset* [utf-8] utf-8

Use SSL to connect to the server? [0]

    (1) Yes

    (0) No

Type your choice: 0

Certification Authority to use for SSL connections []

Split reads to a different server? [false]

    (false) Disabled

    (true) Enabled

Type your choice: false

Writing main configuration file

PHP Fatal error:  Class 'DOMDocument' not found in
/usr/share/horde/lib/Horde/DO
M.php on line 119

Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in
/usr/share/horde/lib/Horde/DOM.php
on line 119

=====

My /etc/my.cnf file as per below

[mysqld]

datadir=/var/lib/mysql

socket=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock

user=mysql

collation_server=utf8_general_ci

character_set_server=utf8

init_connect="SET NAMES 'utf8'"

# Default to using old password format for compatibility with mysql 3.x

# clients (those using the mysqlclient10 compatibility package).

old_passwords=1

# Disabling symbolic-links is recommended to prevent assorted security
risks;

# to do so, uncomment this line:

# symbolic-links=0

[mysqld_safe]