Patrick Ring wrote:
Am I wrong in thinking that qmailtoaster-plus was included with QMT5-ISO?
(or was it possibly part of the original qmt-iso?)
I know I have it on a server that I know I loaded from QMT-ISO, but I don't remember having to load it from rpm or repo. The reason I ask is that I just loaded a server up with CentQMT5-1.2 and it doesn't have any of the qtp-* items in the /usr/sbin. Would I have put this there, or is it part of the ISO?
Please advise.
Thanks,
Patrick M. Ring
P. Ring Technologies
Louisiana Web Host, LLC.
985-868-4200

I thought it was part of the ISOs, but I could be mistaken.

If it's not there, it's easy enough to install. If it were there, it probably would not be up to date and you should update it. Perhaps that's why Jake may not have put it in the iso.