There is a option in vqadmin for "Disable email relay".
May be this can solve your problem but i'm not sure. Even eMPF is the
another option.

Regards,

Amit

At Friday, 06-08-2010 on 18:32 Eric Shubert wrote:

Ariel wrote:
> hello list, I need to do the following
>
> I have a Domain which has charged midominio.com 80
> accounts, now everyone can send emails, using my
> autentication smtp.
> I need only allowed to send midominio.com
> mail to one account and disable the SMTP
> rest.
> for example, that only the master account @ mydomain
> can use SMTP, the rest refused.
>
> Thanks

I'm not sure I understand precisely.
You want to keep all 80 accounts for incoming email, but allow only 1

account outbound capability? Sounds like something that eMPF rules
would
handle.

Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
installations.