*From:* Amit Dalia [mailto:a...@ikf.co.in]
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 10, 2010 2:39 PM
*To:* qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
*Subject:* RE: [qmailtoaster] Re: Dual Delivery

Hi Atul.,

1) Can you shed some light on, when you fetch all mails from the Gmail ‘catch-all’ account to QMT, how do you distribute the emails to the users respective email boxes.

> poll pop.gmail.com
        proto pop3
        port 995
        localdomains yourdomainname
        archive yourdomainname
        no dns
        envelope X-Envelope-To:
        qvirtual yourdomainname
        user "catchallusername"
        pass "catchallpassword"
        is *
        nokeep
        fetchall
        ssl
        forcecr
        flush
        dropdelivered

X-Envelope-To & is * help to deliver all mails to respective user.

2) And when you say ‘catch-all’ account, does it mean you are having only one account in Gmail?

> No I'm having 10 real accounts and 1 catchall account.

3) How do you handle the spam mails that come to this ‘catch-all’ account?

> Google Anti-Spam works pretty good, at least I didn't find any
problem. And in my case Google server is on secondary priority, so genuine mails directly come to my QMT first. So all spam mails which are directly sent on google server doesn't come to my server and google anti-spam put those spam mails in its SPAM folder.

4) Also with respect to the below thread, how do we handle scenarios given by me when we have few email boxes in Gmail and some in QMT?

> Pretty tough to answer, but I would suggest go in reversible way. For
example, if amit is the id which you want on google server and atul is the id which you want on QMT server then create amit as real id on both google as well as QMT server. Keep MX priority for QMT server. Now there is fetchmail option in google so fetch all mails of amit from QMT server to Google server. And only provide Google server details to user so he will always send mail from google server.

Regards,

Amit