Perhaps we should ask this on the clamav list. Any takers?

Amit Dalia wrote:
Hi Philip,

Yes I'm getting lot of them but it is 32 bit OS.

Regards,

Amit

At Friday, 20-08-2010 on 2:25 Philip Nix Guru wrote:

    On 08/19/2010 09:56 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
    Amit Dalia wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

    I'm getting below error while updating clamAV. What is this exactly?

    ./llvm/include/llvm/Target/TargetInstrInfo.h:478: warning: unused
    parameter 'MI'
    ./llvm/include/llvm/Target/TargetInstrInfo.h:496: warning: unused
    parameter 'Pred1'
    ./llvm/include/llvm/Target/TargetInstrInfo.h:496: warning: unused
    parameter 'Pred2'
    ./llvm/include/llvm/Target/TargetInstrInfo.h:504: warning: unused
    parameter 'MI'
    ./llvm/include/llvm/Target/TargetInstrInfo.h:504: warning: unused
    parameter 'Pred'
    ./llvm/include/llvm/Target/TargetInstrInfo.h:517: warning: unused
    parameter 'RC'
    ./llvm/include/llvm/Target/TargetInstrInfo.h:523: warning: unused
    parameter 'MI'
      CXX    OptimizeExts.lo

    Please help.

    Thanks and Regards,

    Amit

    I don't know exactly. Looks like warning messages to me, which
    usually are not a significant problem. It'd be nice if developers
    would clean them up though.

    Hello
    I suppose you are getting that on a 64bit OS ?
    and you are getting a lot of them right? :)