Hello all,

I am in need of migrating from an iredmail 0.4.0 install (with a mysql backend)
to the latest qmailtoaster. I already have the QMT5 x86_64 ISO installed on a
separate machine. Not sure if anyone here has any experience doing such a move.
It would include several domains, about 500 users and about 70GB worth of
maildir data. The machines are in the same data center. So I'm guessing it
would be a pretty easy rsync command, then changing permissions on everything
that is transferred. But my biggest headache so far is trying to figure out the
MySQL transfer. Anyone have a script already built that could make this happen?
I would prefer to not have to change everyones credentials in the process.

http://www.iredmail.org/features.html This site describes the structure of
iredmail in case you were wondering. Their upgrade options are not very good at
this point. They are relatively new. I should have just started with QMT to
begin with but my boss had to have DKIM and QMT didn't offer it at the time...
We've learned our lesson.

Thanks in advance!

Steve Kangas
st...@impactpayments.com