On 09/19/2010 03:27 PM, Patrick Ring wrote:
This is something that was working, though I don't know what has changed.
One of my clients was telling me that she could not delete list subscribers. She is set up as a moderator. I have tried as a postmaster with no luck either. However, what is strange, is that I can create a user (while logged in as her user or as postmaster) and then later delete that user.
The list was imported from a text file using the command:
ezmlm-sub /home/vpopmail/domains/<domain>.net/memberlist < ./EMAIL.txt
I've checked the priviledges in the qmailadmin - edit list and they seem to be the same as what I've always used (with no trouble). I did notice that the ownership of the /home/vpopmail/domains/<domain>/memberlist/subscribers/<files> was set to root:root. I did reset these to vpopmail:vchkpw with no luck. I cannot delete any of the emails imported by the ezmlm-sub command.
What should I look for?

Sounds like a permission issue still. The list dir should be vpopmail:vchkpw and 700. Same with the subscribers folder under the list dir. In the subscribers folder should be some files, and they should be vpopmail:vchkpw and 644. When you try and delete the user using the command line tools, what is the return?