Thanks patric, I will give this a try, and send out put to a txt file.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patrick Ring
  To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
  Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 10:08 AM
  Subject: RE: [qmailtoaster] Logs

  Depending on how far back your smtp logs go, you could possible catenate the
files of the last week and pipe the result to "grep" with a filter statement of
us...@domain.com.

  You could possibly even output that as a text file (> /root/textfile.txt)
then catenate that with a grep of us...@domain.com.

  I'm sure there are more eloquent ways of doing this, but it might give you a
start.

  Patrick M. Ring
  P. Ring Technologies
  Louisiana Web Host, LLC.