Martin Waschbüsch wrote:
They're starting a whitelisting service - might be interesting...

Details: http://www.spamhaus.org/news.lasso?article=662

Martin

--

I had a problem with Chase (bank) statements being blocked by sane-security (clamav) filters. The people scamming Chase are so good that the sane-security filters couldn't tell the difference. I ended up added Chase servers to the tcp.smtp file to bypass all scans.

I'd like to see this implemented in QMT. I've no idea off hand how that would happen though. Anyone care to look into it? I imagine that it'll need to be a QMT v2.x thing, since I think it would involve both spamdyke and amavis.