Hi all,
I am using qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.20 in centos 5.4 since few years back
without any issue.

Suddenly, I'm getting mail bouncing message stating "user is over quota"
only for some users in a domain. Amazingly, their quota is not 5% utilized
also. (around 7MB in 4 GB)

# more maildirsize
4244635648S
7689245 83

When I tried to increase quota to 4 GB via qmailadmin web interface, I see
it updated to 4GB both inside Maildir/maildirsize of user and also inside
vpopmail mysql database, but, I still see old quota when seen from
qmailadmin.

Could you pls help me to troubleshoot the issue.

Bounced message:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail1.domain.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<user...@domain.com.np>:
user is over quota