From: Jake Vickers [mailto:j...@qmailtoaster.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2010 11:50 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Help with Qmail DKIM

On 10/01/2010 06:33 PM, Vik Nat wrote:

Anyone?

  _____

From: Vik Nat [mailto:v...@realtyempowerment.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:31 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Help with Qmail DKIM

Hello,

I am in the process of implementing DKIM/DK using the wrapper for
qmail-remote.  I have generated the keys am using the signconf.xml to list
of domains I want to sign.  Everything works fine and dandy, the messages
are being correctly signed and delivered.  I have over 500 domains that need
to be signed but I also have 100's of domains which use the mail server for
which I do not manage DNS that I need to Omit from signing.  I know I can
add omit domains from being signed by creating an empty domain tag in the
singconf.xml.  But isn't there a way in which one can sign only domains
specified in the signconf and any ones that are not listed should not be
signed?

Thanks,
Vik

Anything not explicitly defined will be handled by the global config.
So sign your domains that you want by creating config entries for them, but
leave global as no signing.