On 10/03/2010 10:19 AM, "Peter Büttner" wrote:
Hello,

i moved to a new server (opensuse 11.1). Backup and restore scripts worked
fine.
But now the admin-toaster has an issue. At "Quick Go:" there are instead
of the clickbuttons only the value's:

\"qmailadmin-1.2.12\"
\"vqadmin-2.3.4\"
\"qmailmrtg7-4.2\"
\"isoqlog-2.1\"

The modules for their own don't work too. Only qmailadmin works fine.

Looking in admin.inc.php shows that the script tries to get credentials
for a qmail database out of sql.sh . ?? In my include folder is no file
sql.sh. I also don't have a qmail database. If the missing sql.sh causes
the issue can you give me some advice of the format?

That is legacy code that is no longer used. The modules are loaded dynamically. It looks in the dir for the .module files (ie: vqadmin.module, isoqlog.module, etc.). If the modules are there it displays the buttons. Sounds like Suse 11.1 handles the PHP different, or something is configured different in 11.1.