Is spamhaus hard coded into qmailtoaster? Cannot remove spamhaus.org as RBL.

How can I remove spamhaus.org as RBL?

At first it was indicated in /var/qmail/control/blacklists

I receive the standard rejection:

User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
64.120.146.173 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 Refused. Your IP address is listed in the RBL at zen.spamhaus.org
Giving up on 64.120.146.173.

I removed spamhause from /var/qmail/control/blacklists

Then restarted qmailtoaster.

I try emailing again and this time I get:

User and password not set, continuing without authentication.
64.120.146.173 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 554 http://www.spamhaus.org/SBL/sbl.lasso?query=SBL96369
Giving up on 64.120.146.173.

It's as if spamhaus.org is hard wired into toaster.

Where else can I remove spamhaus as rbl ?

Thanks in advance,
Edwin