Dear list,

We are currently having an issue with qmailtoaster. This is the scenario, did a
backup using qtp-backup command. It wen well with out an issue from source
server. On the new server (destination) we installed the latest release of
qmailtoaster. From there we created an account send an email and everything
went well. DNS is also configured properly.

The source server also can properly send and receive email.

Restoring the backup to destination server went well with out an issue using
qtp-restore. Now its time to test the restored instance... What happened is
that squirrelmail is too slow in sending an email. It did not run as expected
during the test. Good thing we did not format the source server and we just
returned it backup online in order to continue email service :).

What I am thinking since only one person saved his mail online is just to
backup his mails then restore it to destination server. Is this possible? Can
you please guide me on doing this? My idea is to create a tar from his cur
directory in source server then in destination (latest qmailtoaster install
without restoration) server create his account then unpack cur directory. Can
this be effective?

Please advice.

Thank you,
Sandeil