Hi.
Have a little issue with my mail server qmt based.

When i try to send mail that uses punicode, chkuser don't let me do it:
In case of smtp session:
rcpt to:mailt...@xn--e1afmkfd.xn--80akhbyknj4f
511 sorry, recipient address has invalid format (#5.1.1 - chkuser)

I review chkuser_settings.h and chkuser.c, as far as i can see there is some
code about xn-- values and even just --, but chkuser still don't let me send
mail to such users. I even try sender_nocheck use in tcp.smtp for my relay
clients but no luck.

Can somebody point me to the right direction how to fix this?