From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Sunday, 17 October 2010 6:02 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: POP3 Authentication on CentOS 5.5 64Bit

On 10/16/2010 12:20 PM, Mario wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've POP3 authentication issues with qmail toaster on centos 5.5 .
> The error the pop3 client receives it's:
>
> The response is: /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw: error while loading shared
libraries: libcrypt.so.1: failed to map segment from shared object: Cannot
allocate memory -ERR authorization failed

> I've tried increasing the softlimit for pop3 but error persists.
>
> Any clues ?
>
> Thanks

-----

What'd you increase it to? How much memory do you have?
# free

64Bit machines definitely need more. I thought Jake had fixed this.
Perhaps the memory increase doesn't happen on 5.5?

     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com