Amit is correct. It might effect spam scoring (I don't know that it does), but it should not prevent acceptance by the destination server. Here's what RFC 2821 says about this:

"  An SMTP server MAY verify that the domain name parameter in the EHLO
   command actually corresponds to the IP address of the client.
   However, the server MUST NOT refuse to accept a message for this
   reason if the verification fails: the information about verification
   failure is for logging and tracing only."