Eric,
 I live for spamdyke it is like my ultimate shield against most threats. It is these annoying emails that seem to get thru.
I believe I have spamassasin on but I am not sure. I do not think I have configured it yet.
Ever since I tightened up the server on authentication and using tls everything is soooo much better. If I can just get a handle on these annoying mails coming from att.net and other huge mailers like these.
 I only have the one server for all mail coming or leaving the entire network all subscribers on my network are blocked on sending mail port 25 unless it has a valid pop server or have a valid auth account with our server.  Little tricks at the pop sites on firewalls handle all of that and keep the network quiet.

--Dave