On 11/01/2010 02:37 AM, Amit Dalia wrote:
Thanks for information Jake. I'll create script for same.

Amit

At Monday, 01-11-2010 on 11:08 Jake Vickers wrote:

    On 10/29/2010 01:43 AM, Amit Dalia wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

    Is there anyway to setup auto-response at server level. Actually
    Diwali vacations are coming in India which is same like Christmas
    vacations, my users want to put out of office auto-response. Now
    on few server there are more than 300 users and users doesn't have
    access to qmailadmin. So is there anyway to put 1 auto-response at
    the server level.

    No - you would need to script something to set the auto-response for
    the users, since they do not have access to qmailadmin.

I'm just curious. I thought each user could access their own account with qmailadmin, for changing password and auto-response. Is there something you've done to shut off that access?