On 11/15/2010 11:40 AM, Maxwell Smart wrote:
What's the maximum recommended message size?  Is there any negative
impact to making it unlimited?

CJ

I don't know of a way to make it unlimited. I don't think you'd want to do that anyhow. There are always limits, whether they're specified or not. ;)

You can however make it fairly large. I've made it up to 50M in some cases. The drawback is that scan times on submissions of large messages can result in timeouts. You should increase your timeout settings (server and clients) if you bump it up much.