On 11/17/2010 08:10 AM, Prasad Asokan wrote:
Hi,

                     We receive failure: qmail-inject:_fatal:_unable_
to_parse_this_line:/To:_...@domain.com <http://domain.com/> on one of
our QMT servers. The mail was actually sent from a different domain, to
one of ours, and the above mentioned e-mail ID(not hosted with us)  was
in the To field. The mail was bounced back. Is there a way to relax this
or can you help me out why this is happening?

Regards,
Prasad Asokan

I'm not sure how qmail-inject would come into play here. Where do you see the message?