Please bring it up on the spamdyke list (gmane.mail.spam.spamdyke.user).
Thanks Martin.

On 11/17/2010 08:44 AM, Martin Waschbuesch wrote:
I'd like to see SPF in spamdyke.

Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----- From: Eric Shubert
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:56 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: re Invalid rcpthosts client email addresses
sending emails to other rcpthosts clients

That's a problem all right. I don't expect that using the submission
port would fix that either. The spfbehavior file should be separate for
the submission port to make that happen.

Ultimately, SPF should not be enforced for authenticated users. There
has been some talk about implementing SPF in spamdyke (I've been a
proponent of this). Perhaps we can nudge Sam and get it implemented
there. That would solve the problem.