On 11/27/2010 06:32 AM, Emmanuel Buamah wrote:
Hi,

I have in my /home/vpopmail/domains/domain/.qmai-default

| preline procmail -m -p -t /etc/procmailrc
| /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

Which the first line is passing the mails to procmail and the second is
delivering the mails directly to the recipients.

Now my problem is, I want procmail to takecare of the delivery. But when
I remove the second line, and put this in procmail:
DEFAULT= | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

The mails are not being deliver any more, and I don't kow where they
been kept.

For example, if I have a rule in procmail like this:
:0H
* ^to.*postmas...@dot.com.gh
/dev/nu ll

which said to delete any message to postmas...@dot.com.gh, I can see the
mails are still being delivered.

How can I achive my goal please any one to help?

Regards

Emmanuel

I'm not familiar with procmail, so I'm probably not going to be much help. I'm wondering though, what are you trying to achieve by using procmail? maildrop, which is included with QMT (procmail is not), might be a better suited to your needs.