hi

all the emails are going to be generated internally only ie within the
same local area network and it will be from and to the users on the same
domain name

all the emails would need to be generated and sent within 4 hours or lesser.

my questions

how can i have the same domain name on multiple servers to generate 7
million emails and also multiple servers to which these will be delivered

i need more information on how to setup a server cluster with the same
domain name in all of them.

thanks
rajesh