Hi Rajesh,

I think what you are referring to is easily explained: Horde will by default
display attachments inline (e.g. in the message) if it understands the
mime-type. That way, you can see pictures and PDF, etc. in the email without
opening it, but only if horde has been configured to understand the mime-type.
For a list of types that are supported, check out:

horde/imp/config/mime_drivers.php

It lists message/partial as one of the supported mime-types and in the detailed
section on that mime-type, it says:

'inline' => true

and will therefore display that inline in messages.
You can change the inline option of each mime-type by changing

'inline' => true
'inline' => false

This would then force the attachment to be displayed as attachment only.

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Waschbüsch