On 12/29/2010 12:59 AM, Martin Waschbüsch wrote:
Hi all,

The problem with the stock domainkey configuration is that it will only sign
things when they enter the queue. If any application uses qmail as sendmail
replacement (e.g. a locally installed squirrelmail or horde webmail can be
configured to do it), then the message will not be signed.
The DKIM replacement (there was a video Jake did on that) is much better - it
will sign messages when they LEAVE the system and it can be configured to do
DKIM and Domainkeys.

I'd really recommend replacing the stock domainkeys config by the dkim
enhancement. There should also be a page on the wiki about it.

I agree. Anil, would you care to take on creating some wiki content for this? You needn't worry about making it polished - someone else may edit it once the initial draft is out there.