Hi Eric

Thanks for getting back to me, i am using the superdooper QMail Toaster admin.

The problem is I have 40 accounts with passwords in there i dont know and
wouldnt want to loose all that inforation.

all i need to do is run the command to allow it have more accounts, at the
moment its set to 40, how would i make it 80?

is this possible.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Rob