On 02-Feb-11 3:48, Bruno De Leone wrote:
I guess that makes me a loser... bleh

:P

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 6:15 PM, Michael Colvin <mcol...@norcalisp.com <mailto:mcol...@norcalisp.com>> wrote:

    J   I was going to reply to your post with:  “Na na!  I beat
    you!”..But, I figured we’re too mature around here for that.  :-P

    **Michael J. Colvin**

    **NorCal Internet Services**

    **//www.norcalisp.com// <http://www.norcalisp.com/>******

    **(916) 864-1111**

    *From:* Maxwell Smart [mailto:c...@yother.com <mailto:c...@yother.com>]
    *Sent:* Tuesday, February 01, 2011 12:11 PM

    *To:* qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
    <mailto:qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [qmailtoaster] to add a domain

    Your too fast Michael...

    On 02/01/2011 12:03 PM, Michael Colvin wrote:

    ./vadddomain mydomain.com <http://mydomain.com> password

    The “password” is the password for the “Postmaster” account for
    that domain.

    You can get a full list of options for ./vadddomain by entering it
    with no options.

    You must also be in the /home/vpopmail/bin folder.

    You can ls to get a list of the various other cli commands available.