Hi, I've tried other ways, getting the same result

[root@mail2 ~]# qmHandle -tf 't...@mail.com'
Calling system script to terminate qmail...
Stopping qmail-toaster: svscan qmail logging.
Message matching "From: -tf" not found in the queue!
Qmail is already running again, so it won't be restarted.

[root@mail2 ~]# qmHandle -tf "mail.com"
Calling system script to terminate qmail...
Stopping qmail-toaster: svscan qmail logging.
Message matching "From: -tf" not found in the queue!
Qmail is already running again, so it won't be restarted.

I will try to analyze the qmHandle code, there may be some error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

--
Adrian Ramirez