I have a dovecot.spec file (and associated rpms) for v1.0.10. I'm about to upgrade to v1.2.16. Before I go reinventing the wheel, does anyone have a spec file that they've used with a 1.2.x version? If not I'll simply update the one I have.

Also, are there any "gotchas" that you're aware of? Looks to me from the upgrading docs on the dovecot wiki that it should be pretty straight forward.

P.S. Been pretty quiet around here lately. Nice. :)