To: <qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 4:24 PM
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: DNS temporary failure if one DNS server dont work.

I agree whole heartedly with Martin (whatever that's worth).

Two key questions which haven't been answered yet by Marek:
1) which software is he using (bind or djbdns)
2) is he using the local resolver as an authoritative DNS server as well? (I would hope not, but you never know).

I gotta chuckle regarding Marek's name, as there is a commercial email server called "Marek Mail". :)

Thanks, Martin. I'll let you finish up with this one.