The latest (2.0.9) chkuser is not in the qmail-toaster package yet. I know Jake is working on it, but he's been very busy lately. If I had to guess, I'd say we might see it in the next month or so.

You're certainly welcome to give it a try. I expect that you might need to modify the patch file a little bit. Let us know on the devel list how you're doing, and if you need an assist.