On 04-Mar-11 4:10, sysad...@tricubemedia.com wrote:
Hi list,
I have created and modified a script to allow admins, to ad a further
clickable logo to the standard squirrel-mail logon screen.

Can you please remind me how to put this on the wiki.

To view a working version, you can check out my test box
The logo as you can see can be linked to any URL

***MODS***
Am I allowed to post a URL in here?

Thanks
madmac
If you forgot how to update wiki, just sent the steps to me (or list) and I'll updated it for you