i not recomend using it
after you do this you cant recive mails

-----Original Message-----
From: Pak Ogah [mailto:pako...@pala.bo-tak.info]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 9:19 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: .mailfilter rules

On 01-Mar-11 23:25, PakOgah wrote:

I tried to create a .mailfilter rules based on slamp slamp example

http://www.mail-archive.com/qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com/msg15443.html

which will deliver email with subject contain qmailtoaster to folder

qmailtoaster

and email with subject contain SPAM or BULK to folder Spam

and other email goes to inbox

but somehow the file didn't work.

Can someone tell me what's wrong with it ?

Thank b4

[root@svr-m1 ~]# cat

/home/vpopmail/domains/pala.bo-tak.info/pakogah/.mailfilter

if (/^Subject: *qmailtoaster*/)

{

        exception {

                to $VHOME/Maildir/.qmailtoaster/

        }

}

if (/^Subject: *SPAM*/ || /^Subject:.*BULK*/)

{

        exception {

                to $VHOME/Maildir/.Spam/

        }

}

to "$VHOME/Maildir"

Okay I found the answer by looking somebody else VHOME, so here's how I
create email filter / rules on server using maildrop

first make sure maildrop is installed on server. when you install
qmailtoaster, it's there by default.
then create a maildir folder in your VHOME
(/home/vpopmail/domains/pala.bo-tak.info/pakogah/)
in this example we are goint to create maildir folder named qmailtoaster
(/home/vpopmail/domains/pala.bo-tak.info/pakogah/qmailtoaster) so message
with subject qmailtoaster goes to this folder.
qmailtoaster is a maildir folder not just regular folder. You can create a
maildir using the maildirmake command. But I create the folder from
squirrelmail. :D

then create .qmail file inside your VHOME, that look like this

|/var/qmail/bin/preline /usr/bin/maildrop -A 'Content-Filter:
maildrop-toaster' /etc/mail/mailfilter

after that create .mailfilter file and create your rule, in below example I
just create a simple ones :D

if (/^Subject:.*qmailtoaster*/)
{
        exception {
                to $VHOME/Maildir/.qmailtoaster/
        }
}

if (/^Subject:.*SPAM*/ || /^Subject:.*BULK*/)
{
        exception {
                to $VHOME/Maildir/.Spam/
        }