On 03/10/2011 03:12 PM, mattias wrote:
are this possible
i create a rule
mail from adress
action the sender gets a mail dilevery
rctp to m...@mjw.se <mailto:m...@mjw.se>
server answer
recipient address rejected blacklisted
sorry but hope anyone understand this

Mattias,

Somehow I don't think you're trying to do what it sounds like to me that you're saying (if this makes sense).

What is your native language? You might try writing in your native language, and use http://translate.google.com to translate.

Also, there are several languages which are understood by people here. There might be one who can help you in your native language.