From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2011 9:02 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: SMTP port 587 error

On 03/12/2011 04:39 AM, rvau...@libertycasting.com wrote:

>> # qtp-whatami
>> # rpm -qa | grep toaster | sort
>>
>> --
>> -Eric 'shubes'
>
> qtp-whatami v0.3.7 Sat Mar 12 06:35:05 EST 2011
> DISTRO=CentOS
> OSVER=5.5
> QTARCH=i686
> QTKERN=2.6.18-194.32.1.el5
> BUILD_DIST=cnt50
> BUILD_DIR=/usr/src/redhat
> This machine's OS is supported and has been tested
>
> [root@mail ~]# rpm -qa | grep toaster | sort
> autorespond-toaster-2.0.4-1.3.3
> clamav-toaster-0.94-1.3.21
> control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.3.4
> courier-authlib-toaster-0.59.2-1.3.6
> courier-imap-toaster-4.1.2-1.3.7
> daemontools-toaster-0.76-1.3.3
> ezmlm-cgi-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.3
> ezmlm-toaster-0.53.324-1.3.3
> isoqlog-toaster-2.1-1.3.4
> libdomainkeys-toaster-0.68-1.3.3
> libsrs2-toaster-1.0.18-1.3.3
> maildrop-toaster-2.0.3-1.3.5
> maildrop-toaster-devel-2.0.3-1.3.5
> qmailadmin-toaster-1.2.11-1.3.4
> qmailmrtg-toaster-4.2-1.3.3
> qmail-pop3d-toaster-1.03-1.3.15
> qmail-toaster-1.03-1.3.15
> qmailtoaster-plus-0.3.2-1.4.16
> qmailtoaster-plus.repo-0.2-2
> ripmime-toaster-1.4.0.6-1.3.3
> simscan-toaster-1.3.1-1.3.6
> spamassassin-toaster-3.2.5-1.3.14
> squirrelmail-toaster-1.4.15-1.3.10
> ucspi-tcp-toaster-0.88-1.3.5
> vpopmail-toaster-5.4.17-1.3.4
> vqadmin-toaster-2.3.4-1.3.3
>
> Rick

Please don't trim too much from previous posts, Rick. It removes
context, causing me to jump back and forth between posts, which makes it
difficult to help you. Your 2nd post in this thread was more helpful.

Ok, so let's check out simscan et al. Are you seeing anything in the
clamav log? Is clamav running? Also, your queues might have some
problems. Please do:
# service qmail stop
# queue_repair.py -r
# service qmail start

FWIW, your qmail-toaster package is a little out of date. I recommend
upgrading it. qtp-newmodel makes that a trivial thing to do. If you had
run qtp-newmodel recently, the queue_repair.py command would have been
run for you already. ;)

     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com