On 16-Mar-11 2:05, Peter Peltonen wrote:
On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Pak Ogah<pako...@pala.bo-tak.info>  wrote:
or if you already installed qtp you can
qmail-spam stop
qmail-clam stop
I finally got a chance to try this and this did the trick, thanks.

And what do I do if I want to disable them for good (e.g. not starting
when we boot the server)? Do I just move the directory
/var/qmail/supervise/clamd elsewhere or is there a config option for
this somewhere that I can set?

Regards,
Peter

yes you can move the clamd elsewhere when qmail service is stop or you can use this

touch /var/qmail/supervise/clamd/down
service qmail stop
sleep 10
service qmail stat <= make sure all qmail service stop otherwise kill it 8-)
service qmail start