On 04/05/2011 08:24 AM, Amit wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I just got weird requirement from 1 of my client. If any user is trying
to send mail from QMT server then all mails in To and Cc should get
delivered except to email id mentioned in Bcc. But all outgoing Bcc
mails should get delivered to clients gmail account (ex. a...@gmail.com
<mailto:a...@gmail.com>).

Any idea on how to do the same?

*Amit Dalia**

*

Interesting requirement. I haven't heard of an implementation of this. A little too "Big Brother" for my liking. Does eMPF have a way to control BCC usage? I think that's the bottom line here.