I actually have the domains listed. I should have clarified that it's actually.

#!/bin/sh

rsync -avz -e "ssh -p 5150" --delete root@192.168.2.80:/home/vpopmail/domains /home/maxwell/storage/laetitia

I meant for it to indicate the users directory.

On 04/06/2011 11:38 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
Why the *.* at the end? I don't think that's doing much of anything for you. It should be simply taking the domains directory and replicating it to some location on the target.