From: Pak Ogah [mailto:pako...@pala.bo-tak.info]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 1:28 AM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: Re: [qmailtoaster] Squirrel Mail Error

On 04/12/11 11:05, Joel Eddy wrote:
> I think I've figured out some of the error. I added the defaultdomain
> file to /home/vpopmail/etc to allow login without the need for the
> domain part. Which squirrel mail allows but when I try to send mail
> from squirrel mail it doesn't like it.
>
> So the question is how to make squirrel mail work that way for my
> default domain?
>

> Joel

it's on the WIKI :D
but it's way too depth perhaps
http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/QMT-ISO_Manual_Guide#SquirrelMail

you need to install vlogin plugins for squirrelmail.
please see squirrelmail instruction how to add plugin the read the
plugin manual how to configure it
mine was editting file
/usr/share/squirrelmail/plugins/vlogin/data/config.php
if not mistaken these are the only variables I changed for my webmail on
http://pala.bo-tak.info

   $numberOfDotSections = 3;
   $removeFromFront = 0;

but there are array variable for multiple domains.

     For additional commands, e-mail:
qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com

  _____

No virus found in this message.