Il 18/04/2011 20:51, Scott Hughes ha scritto:

I have one Blackberry user on my QMT server. He is having an issue when he attempts to send email via his Blackberry that he receives back a message from the server that reads, "5.1.0 - Unknown address error 571-'sorry, sender address has invalid format (#5.7.1 - chkuser)'".

Is this (from the QMT wiki) http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/CHKUSR_-_Enable_characters_for_Blackberry_devices the only work around for this, or is there another that I haven't found?

Thanks,

Scott

Personally, I'm not using anymore this formal checking based on valid characters, because there are tools creating strange e-mail addresses for their purposes, and it is impossible to trace all of them. I feel this check was very useful years ago, but now things have changed a little bit.

Regards,

Tonino

        Inter@zioni            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
   http://www.interazioni.it      to...@interazioni.it