Here is the qtp-whatami

qtp-whatami v0.3.7 Wed Apr 20 21:35:28 EDT 2011
DISTRO=CentOS
OSVER=4.9
QTARCH=i686
QTKERN=2.6.9-34.EL
BUILD_DIST=cnt40
BUILD_DIR=/usr/src/redhat
This machine's OS is supported and has been tested

I have stopped the install because I am shelled in with my laptop and have to goto work. I have tried a reboot and install even with qmail stopped but still is stuck the next day. The problem seems to be only server 1. The other completed this time tonight.

Jeremy