On 05/13/2011 09:23 AM, apow...@st-tel.net wrote:
I have the _domainkey.your-domain.com TXT "t=y\;" set in DNS, and it has been a week since we implemented dkim. I have also tested our DNS servers, and I pretty sure there are not any timeouts.

I have found that it does not matter if the format is "Aaron Powell"<ae...@yahoo.com> or not.

If I send to:

netmanss1...@gmail.com, netmanss1...@yahoo.com, ae...@yahoo.com, apow...@st-tel.net, ssei...@st-tel.net

I get dkim=permerror (bad sig)

but if I send to fewer recipients it works. it is like I am limited to a certain number of characters on the to: line, and not necessarily, by recipients.

any other ideas?

How did you implement dkim? I think you'd said from the wiki instructions; can we see the DNS zone entries relating to dkim and the relevant portion of the public.txt file?