Anybody seen this before?

We have a client on our mail server who occasionally and randomly receives
emails which contain nothing other than the output from `spamc --help` (see
output at <http://pastie.textmate.org/private/6gb0ymmqpyw7mee39sespg>).
Nothing* in our log files match up with the arrival of these messages, and the
client claims they don't coincide with any action on their part. They're able
to receive and send message normally. These messages only occur about once
every couple days.

*There is one thing, but it doesn't occur at the same time as the headers of
the message received:
  2011-05-20 08:25:55.827900500 [13887] warn: auto-whitelist: open of
auto-whitelist file failed: child processing timeout at /usr/bin/spamd line
1262.

Quinn