On 11.07.2011 01:47, Carlos Herrera Polo wrote:
Ok, but.... If the spammer send and email to my first server (mx 10)
and spamdyke reject the session SMTP (graylist or rdns) , or
spamassasin reject the email, then... The spammer smtp server will
send the email to my second SMTP server ?... How work smtp backup
server when spam is block ?

Spamassassin NOT rejects the messages !
SpamAssassin comes after confirmation is sent to the corresponding server that received the message!
Corresponding server has no reason to send the message to the second MX.
SpamAssassin marks messages with SPAM and depending on how you setup : to delete or leave them.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Spamdyke send certain codes (SMTP Error Codes) ; These codes are recognized by all mail servers.

http://www.spamdyke.org/documentation/README.html#SMTP_ERROR

Typically, a mail server does not send messages to the second MX if the first MX is active. Maybe just send manual (with scripts) directly to the IP of the second MX server to do so. That is another reason for installing safety measures on the second MX server.

I do not understand the last question.

 Regards,

  Constantin

P.S. Please post at the end of message for coherent discussion.