Hi there,

some of the problems with the admin-pages are due to short open tags in php,
which no longer work in php53 (and they are bad style anyway).
I also tried to get a toaster running on CentOS 6, but some of the dependencies
were tricky.

Btw, qtp works, too. But you have to manually install rpmforge for CentOS 6, so
that things like qtp-dependencies will run.

I decided to wait for QMTv2 for any OS upgrades. Who knows, maybee that'll be
out before you get around to looking at the php sources. ;-) - One can always
hope.

Cheers,

Martin

--