I'm guessing nobody is aware that wiki.qmailtoaster.com has apparently been
hacked. Sections I noticed (there are probably more):

http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Main_Page

Under Background > Introductions: "...Everyone is encouraged loan modification
to find ways to improve Qmailtoaster..." - "loan modification" links to
mycaal.com

Under Background > Affirmations: "...Since then I have l learned a lot about
Virginia Reckless Driving the program and how to improve my installations" -
"Virginia Reckless Driving" links to www.andrewflusche.com

Under FAQs > Additional Resources: "...please do some searching before asking a
question on the list Mayweather vs Ortiz." (links to mayweatherversusortiz.com)

The list goes on and on. Under “Installation”:

Configuration <http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/Configuration>

*       Pacquiao vs Marquez <http://pacquiaovsmarquez3live.com/>
*       Pacquiao vs Marquez Ticket
<http://pacquiaovsmarquez3live.com/2011/07/pacquiao-vs-marquez-tickets-for-sale/>