> On 08/08/2011 04:20 AM, Rajesh M wrote:
>> hi
>>
>> i had installed sanesecurity using qtp-menu
>>
>> however it is causing false positives -- some of my authenticated
>> customers are unable to send outgoing email
>>
>> so i need to uninstall sanesecurity
>>
>> a search listed the following
>>
>> /etc/clamav-unofficial-sigs.conf
>>
>> /opt/qmailtoaster-plus/bin/qtp-install-sanesecurity
>>
>> /usr/sbin/qtp-install-sanesecurity
>> /usr/share/clamav/sanesecurity.ftm
>> /usr/share/clamav/unofficial-dbs/ss-dbs/sanesecurity.ftm
>> /usr/share/clamav/unofficial-dbs/ss-dbs/sanesecurity.ftm.sig
>>
>> also there is cron job
>> /etc/cron.d/clamav-unofficial-sigs-cron
>>
>> Could you please help
>>

>> rajesh

> Oh, and before abandoning sanesecurity entirely, it could very well be
> that there are some signatures out there that should be removed. It
> would benefit the community to identify these and notify the signature
> maintainers (via the sanesecurity list) that they need to be modified or
> removed. Provided, of course, that your users aren't phishing. ;)
>
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'

>     Vickers Consulting Group offers Qmailtoaster support and
> installations.
>       If you need professional help with your setup, contact them today!
>      For additional commands, e-mail:
> qmailtoaster-list-h...@qmailtoaster.com

hi eric

thanks very much for your reply

the problem is that this issue is happening on a random basis of different
clients though in this case only 2 of them

gmail users from ukraine sent email to my client and it bounced back. this
is happening regularly

and in one case my own clients could not send out emails.

rajesh